MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a popular choice for medical aspirants due to its highly affordable fee structure. The country is situated in Central Asia and boasts of a beautiful landscape with mountains. The Muslim country has a literacy rate of almost 99 percent and is highly progressive and peaceful. The standard of education is maintained by the Ministry of Education and Science which has succeeded in welcoming more and more international students in the past twenty years. More and more Indian students have been opting to pursue their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as there are amiable options available which do not involve any entrance test for admission or donation unlike many Indian medical colleges.
Why choose MBBS in Kyrgyzstan :
• He cost of 6 years of MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is only about 12 lacs which includes the academic and hostel fees. The five MCI recognized medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan provide a welcoming atmosphere for international students.
• The applicant must be 18 years or above at the time of registration in the university.
Students applying for MBBS from Kyrgyzstan need to have scored a minimum of 50 percent in their Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and the mode of instruction during school should be English.
• SH Medial University, Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University, and Asian Medical University are some of the prestigious medical institutions of the country. The subjects taught in the universities include Pathology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Surgery, Medicine, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Skin and VD, Psychiatry, and Forensic Science, Toxicology, and more.
• The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are recognised by highly prominent institutions like WHO, MCI, IIME etc.
• The open and peaceful environment provides students with an opportunity to grow and live an undisturbed life while they complete their education.
A valid passport is must for application to Kyrgyz universities.