Georgia is sovereign state of Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of western Asia and Eastern Europe, It is bounded to the west by the Bank Sea, to the north by Russia, to the south by Turkey and Armenia, and southeast by Azerbaijan. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi. Georgia country medical education is famous across the world. Study in Georgia is something worth considering in case of students who wish to study MBBS in Europe.
There are many WHO recognized medical colleges in Georgia. Students who wish to study MBBS in European countries are choosing Georgia as their study destination due to various reasons. MBBS study in Georgia benefits are huge in comparison to study MBBS in England or MBBS in Romania or any other European country for that matter. There are many WHO recognized medical colleges in Russia as well which are mentioned in the list of WHO recognized medical colleges but it all depends on the road-map, budget, choice of country and future prospects of individual students.
MD / MBBS in Georgia is a new upcoming destination for Indian students. MBBS in Georgia fees is very affordable for international students. Tbilisi State and Batumi both are the government colleges advised for Indian students. The MD / MBBS in Europe is always 5- 6 years program including internship. Georgia follows EU pattern of education and minimum 360 credits are required which is possible in 5-6 years. Few of the universities in Georgia are wrongly promoting with 5-year program format, which is just to show that the budget is lesser.
Study MBBS in Georgia
• MBBS in Georgia is highly acceptable degree all around the world.
• Georgia follows US & European Pattern of study.
• Training in Hospital starts from 1st year on-words.
• Georgia offers scholarship to Indian student on merit.
• Get easy access to Germany for PG after MBBS in Georgia.
Study in Georgia – Advantage & Benefits
• Universities approved/recognized
• No TOEFL/IELTS
• Visa is not too difficult
• Standard and Quality Education.
• Globally Recognized Courses (EUROPEAN COUNCIL, UNESCO, WHO etc.)
• Cost effective.
• European Life Standard.
• Worldwide Acceptance of Georgian Method of Teaching
• English Medium of Instruction.
• Better Job Prospects.
• Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
• Outstanding International Faculties.
• Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program.