• The quality of the Irish education system is one of the best in Europe.
• Irish higher education institutions excel in many disciplines and are known for their teaching and research.
• Being an English-speaking country, it’s a hub of technological innovations and scientific research.
• Irish people are known for their friendly nature and hospitality.
• Ireland’s landscape is extraordinary. Every single weekend you will have a beautiful place to visit during your stay in the country. Make sure you get your checklist ready!
• Ireland is a dynamic and modern country.
The primary academic intakes begin in September at most colleges and universities in Ireland, though a few institutions offer intakes in February.
Undergraduate degree programmes usually last for 3 to 4 years (full-time study), which might vary depending on each institution. Postgraduate qualifications awarded could be postgraduate diploma or PhD. Both taught and research postgraduate courses are on offer at Irish institutions. A typical postgraduate lasts for 1–2 years of full-time study and a PhD lasts for 3 years at Irish institutions.