1. The courses in the Italian universities are generally designed by the academics in collaboration with the industry experts, which enhances graduate employability.
2. English is the prime medium of instruction
3. Italian language and intensive Italian programs are taught at all levels, from beginning to advance levels
4. Students who study in Italy can avail of fee waivers, free housing and meal tickets to reduce their living and studying experiences provided by the government for students who are meritorious.
5. Students who wish to study in Italy, don’t need to provide scores of IELTS or TOEFL tests for the admission process*
6. Students can stay on in Italy for 6 months after completing their degree and look for a job in the intermittent period
7. Students can also work for 20 hours every week while pursuing their course of study in Italy.